Q& Some: THE COLLEGE READY PROCESS Yesterday, I was some guest for #CollegeCash talk on Facebook discussing institution preparation
Q& Some: THE COLLEGE READY PROCESS Yesterday, I was some guest for #CollegeCash talk on Facebook discussing institution preparation the online methods that are available for parents of the teens and pupils. Since not really everyone can sign up for these félidé or will be active on Twitter, I thought it would nice to share with you the issues and solutions here on the blog.
Question: As soon as do parents start the college prep technique?
- Ideally you must start discussing with your pupil about the associated with an education right after they start university and amplifier it up with middle school.
- 9th standard students should pay close attention to path selection finding AP recognizes classes, instructional math and knowledge.
- 9th graders should also » for that AN INDIVIDUAL extracurricular pastime to concentrate on with high school.
Issue: What do the simple truth is as the parent’s role inside college cooking process?
- Parents should allow student ‘drive the car’ but complement as a passenger/guide
- Parents might help with company and gentle alerts regarding deadlines
- Parents needs to be there intended for advice, aid and issues but can not take control of the process
Question: What precisely online tools do you advocate for assessing colleges side-by-side?
- I love Zinch because you can establish a profile, review colleges and get matched w/colleges and scholarships or grants http://www.zinch.com
- You should use the College Board’s tool in order to colleges in the process http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/index.jsp
- Some are more sites are generally: http://www.collegeview.com/index.jsp & http://www.collegexpress.com/ & http://www.cappex.com & http://www.collegeconfidential.com
Subject: What online tools does one recommend for test prepare?
- For vocab prep, @sheldonwordnerd has the FINEST Read More « Q& Some: THE COLLEGE READY PROCESS Yesterday, I was some guest for #CollegeCash talk on Facebook discussing institution preparation »